Dear Sir / Madam,
pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 on the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, the processing of information relating to you, will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency, protecting your privacy and his rights.
In particular, data revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, unions, associations or organizations of religious, philosophical, political or trade union, as well as personal data disclosing health and sex life, can be processed only with the written consent and approval of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (Article 26).
Under Article 13 of that decree, we provide the following information.
1. Sensitive data you provide will be treated within the limitations of the General Supervisor, for the following purposes: collection, storage and processing of personal data in order to provide the services required.
Specifically, the purposes are:
a. manage and execute the delivery of service required;
b. fulfill legal obligations or other obligations required by the relevant authorities;
c. send information strictly related to the service you received;
d. send notices about new services and organized events that are of interest to its users;
2. The personal data will be handled exclusively by electronic means with restricted access. They have been prepared all the security measures necessary to minimize the risk of violating the privacy of users by a third party and if it proves necessary, take any other security measure;
3. Providing data is always at your own risk. Providing additional personal information from you is optional;
4. The data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be circulated;
5. The holder of the treatment is Camilla Collina, e-mail: email@example.com;
6. At any time you exercise your rights towards the data controller, under Article 7 of D.lgs.196 / 2003, which for your convenience:
Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003,
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
a) source of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.